Nikki Elbaz will teach us to write subscription emails that increase AOV, CLV, CTR, and all the other good acronyms
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2 - 2:45 PM Eastern, US
Dubbed “the Queen of Emails” by too many people to count, Nikki is the copywriter behind emails for Shopify Plus, Resident Home, Four Sigmatic, and more. Previously the Head of Email for the Copyhackers Agency, her micro-agency helps SaaS and ecomm brands hit that elusive $1:$40 ROI.
You might want to subscribe to her newsletter.
Topics she'll cover:
- The #1 (really easy!) email opportunity every subscription business needs to take advantage of
- The difference between subscriptions and memberships – and how they’ll affect your email planning
- Promos, perks, and pauses – the emails to send within each of the 3 subscriber cycle stages
- Dos and don’ts of subscription emails – using examples from the wild
Come with questions and we'll bring you on to ask them (or you can drop them in the chat and we’ll ask them for you).
Not registered? Sign up here.
ICYMI: What do ARPU top performers send?
We dug into our own data and analyzed ARPU top performers to figure out which email strategies are working for them.
I'll be creating a video walkthrough of these decks, but wanted to share right away since they compliment this live session nicely.
Note: They're based on 2 types of performance.
- Highest software ROI
- Highest delay retention rate (aka successful charges after delays)
Check them out here.
Thank you to the merchants who agreed to let us use their emails as examples.